- Clean, understated design - a good starting point for a portfolio or blog
- A minimal build pipeline with Laravel Mix
- Gorko, a smart little Sass-powered utility class generator
- Purgecss to remove unused CSS
- HTML minifier
- SEO friendly page meta, including Open Graph and Twitter
- Image lazy loading
- Responsive navigation
- XML Sitemap
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/josephdyer/skeleventy.git
cdinto the project folder and run
- Start the local development server by running
npm run devTip: Eleventy has live reload baked in!
Ready to deploy?
npm run production command will remove any unused CSS with Purgecss and minify the CSS and JS files.
I highly recommend using Netlify to host your site on, so I've included a
netlify.toml configuration file for your convenience.